The final public comment period for the PLAN 2040 Regional Transportation Plan has officially begun. ARC will accept public comment from May 20 to June 20.
- Attend the public hearing during the May 25 ARC Board meeting. Sign up between noon and 1 p.m. for the comment period, which begins at 1 p.m.
- Particpate in our sixth and final online public meetingat your convenience between now and June 20. Review the facts and take a few minutes to give ARC your thoughts or to ask questions. This online public meeting is available 24/7.
- Make comments or ask questions by calling 404.463.3272 or emailing PLAN2040@atlantaregional.com.
Some highlights of the 30-year, $60.5 billion dollar financially-constrained plan include:
- $21 million dollars for scoping studies along key transportation corridors
- $230 million for safety-enhancing programs and projects
- $91 million to continue ARC’s award-winning Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) program in support of PLAN 2040′s sustainability goal
- $2.1 billion for congestion relief through coordinated expansion of transit and managed lanes facilities
- $229 million for cost-effective traffic control and operational projects such as corridor signalization upgrades